Reports to: Office Manager/Supervisor
Location: 2650 S. California
Classification: Grade 14/Full-time (Union)
Department: Special Prosecutions Bureau
Deadline: March 22, 2019
Primary Function: Provide Administrative support to all ASAs within the Special Prosecutions Bureau in Public Corruption / Financial Crimes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare correspondence including but not limited to, memorandum, letters, motions, police letters, witness letters, etc.
- Process indictments in the CRIMES system.
- Prepare Felony Trial and Grand Jury subpoenas.
- Prepare Orders for consensual overhears Pen Registers, and retention and review.
- Prepare various annual reports for Illinois State Police for consensual overhear.
- Enter all new cases into special Prosecutions CL Database.
- Prepare reports/stats for election duty assignments.
- Prepare monthly and year-end reports.
- Send and retrieve closed files from Warehouse using file system.
- Reception relief rotation.
- Cover shifts and / or assists with assignments within the Bureau.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interacts regularly with State’s Attorney’s Office employees.
- Interacts with outside agencies and law enforcement agencies.
- Regular access to confidential information.
Qualifications: The candidate must have excellent communication skills both oral and written. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task required. Proficiency in Microsoft Word applications, Clerks, and CRIMES required. Typing speed of 50+wpm preferred.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources
69 W. Washington, 32ndfl
Chicago, Illinois 60602
Fax: (312) 603-9690